Friday, December 9, 2011

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles


Artist: Vanessa Carlton
Song: A Thousand Miles
Album: Be Not Nobody (Get the album on Amazon)

Vanessa Carlton, who I listened to for the first time today, is an American singer and songwriter. My opinion, based on just this song, is that while she is a good singer, she is best at the songwriting part. The music in this song amazes me. It's basically a piano-pop song and it has a great melody. The thing that makes it amazing is the "string orchestral arrangement" (words taken out of wikipedia). The string music lifts the music to another level (a higher one).
As i said earlier, she is able to sing quite well too.
I will definitely be listening to this song a lot in the following days.

I hope you enjoy it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment