Thursday, December 8, 2011

Andrew W.K. - Never Let Down


Artist: Andrew W.K.
Song: Never Let Down

It starts of with mainly just the piano and drums, though there are several other instrumental effects, probably played on keyboard or something. Then the guitar kicks in with a solo that basically copies the vocal melody.
It's really cool to see him play piano and air drum at (almost) the same time.
The end is really cool too. First he brings the intensity up and then down towards the end with just the piano.
This album was softer and more melodic than the previous "I Get Wet", which was mainly "party rock".

I hope you like it :)

Just as a PS: I'm working on a christmas special thingy. It will probably be something like a top 10 christmas song. I just thought I would give you a heads up :)

No comments:

Post a Comment