Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Def Leppard - Pour Some Sugar On Me


Yes, there is a lot of Def Leppard on this blog already, but today is Rick Allen's birthday so I have to do this. I think he is the best one-armed drummer in the world :)

Artist: Def Leppard
Song: Pour Some Sugar On Me

I really like the drums in this song. That is partly why I picked this song. There is also the intro, in which Joe talks a little about Rick's return to the band after the accident. Thundergod! :)
The guitar riff is very awesome and Joe's voice is great.
The lyrics doesn't really carry any deep or significant meaning (I challenge you to find one), but they work well with the rest of the song. 

I hope you like it :) Happy birthday, Rick! :) (Even though I'm sure he won't see this) 

No comments:

Post a Comment