Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Edguy - Standing In The Rain


Artist: Edguy
Song: Standing In The Rain
Album: Age Of The Joker (Bonus CD) (Get the album on Amazon)

This is one of the very few piano songs by Edguy (or Tobias Sammet since the rest of the band is not in the song). I can think of only two others from the top of my head and they are "Sands Of Time" and "Superheroes (Epic Version)". Anyways.... to say a little about the actual song:
It's a very beautiful song. I think Tobias is a brilliant composer. In addition i think he sings it with emotion, which is important in songs like this. I think it's strange that this was just on the bonus CD, but what I really want is an album with about 50 songs so I guess they know best. I wouldn't want to overwork them too much.

I hope you like it :)
By the way, the last month there has been no comments on my posts. I will just take that as a sign that you are all really happy about what I do, but don't really have any opinions yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment