Saturday, March 10, 2012

Steelheart - I'll Never Let You Go


Artist: Steelheart
Song: I'll Never Let You Go
Album: Steelheart (Get the album on Amazon)

Miljenko Matijevic "Mili" is one of my favorite singers. Mostly because of his amazing high notes, which he shows quite a lot of in this song, but also because of the texture of his voice and his skill as a singer. 
The lead guitar blends in and adds a lot of feeling to the song, which is really good in a song like this. It goes well with the clean guitar, which has a great tone.
We might hear a new album from Mili or Steelheart soon. This is what Mili wrote on the official Steelheart blog on february 28: "I have written enough songs for 3 albums acoustic and heavy Rock. Which would you prefer to hear first, acoustic solo album, a Rock solo album or a rock SteelHeart album?"


I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment