Thursday, March 15, 2012

Courage My Love - Bridges


Artist: Courage My Love
Song: Bridges
Album: For Now (EP) (Get the album on Amazon)

The quite recently formed band consists of twin sisters Mercedes and Phoenix Arn-Horn and bassist David Blake-Dickson. The name "Courage My Love" comes from a line in a 1936 British Movie based on a book by H.G. Wells. You can find out more about them on their website.
The song is great. Rocking guitars, drums and bass, combined with (mostly) softly sung vocals. There's definitely musical talent to be found in this band and I'm looking forward to hearing more from them.


I hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. Surprisingly not that bad. :) I'm not a fan of this kind of music, but this group has potential. Hope they will use their talents wisely and won't turn into some kind of no-balls-emo-crap band. :)
    Nice chicks by the way. :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think they've got potential. They are still quite young so we'll just have to wait and see where they are going with it from here.

    ReplyDelete