Sunday, January 29, 2012

Yngwie Malmsteen - Rising Force


Artist: Yngwie Malmsteen('s Rising Force)
Song: Rising Force (live version can be viewed here)

Yngwie is considered by many to be one of the greatest guitarists of our time. He is perhaps most known for his amazingly fast neoclassical shredding, but here he proves that he is great at other things as well. Like writing riffs. The main reason i started liking this song was because of the cool guitar riffs. I remember thinking the intro was just awesome when I first heard this song about 4-5 years ago. And the guitar solos blew my mind.
Later I also noticed the great vocals done by Joe Lynn Turner, who also wrote the lyrics while Malmsteen himself wrote the music. Turner and Malmsteen is definitely a great combination.

I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment