Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Sonata Arctica - Tallulah, Ballad


Here's yet another song from my extensive collection of songs that I know about :) Lyrics are in the video.

Artist: Sonata Actica
Song: Tallulah
Album: Silence

And now I get to talk about the song (and everything else that comes to mind).
This is one of the best (and saddest) ballads I listen to. The music consists of a beautiful piano melody at first and then there is drums and bass. They also have violins (or something like that) later in the song, which makes it even more beautiful.
The guitar solo is just perfect. I can't think of a note in it that could have been different (might be because I'm not a great guitarist).
Tony Kakko, as I've said before, has an amazing voice. He sings this song with feeling and the result is great.

"I remember shooting stars. The walk we took that night.
I hope your wish came true, mine betrayed me"

I hope you like the song :) Please comment, you do it by writing in the box below the post (down there \/ )

No comments:

Post a Comment