Saturday, March 2, 2013

Demetri Martin. Person. A recommendation.

Doing something a bit different this time. I just watched "Demetri Martin. Person." and I wanted to recommend it to whoever reads this.
It's a stand up comedy special with a person, appropriately named Demetri Martin. This movie is quite funny, a bit thought provoking and at some points just hilarious.
I like Martin's approach on the whole stand up comedy thing. He uses charts, drawings, music (a lot of music actually) and short, but very funny animated videos.

"How fast does a zebra have to run before it turns grey?"

"If I ever saw an amputee getting hanged, I'd probably just start calling out letters"

If you want to watch it, you can buy it here:


I hope you do watch it, and if you do, I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment