Thursday, August 9, 2012

Avantasia - Prelude/Reach Out For The Light


Artist: Avantasia
Song: Reach Out For The Light
Album: The Metal Opera pt. I

I just have to say it again: THERE'S A NEW AVANTASIA ALBUM COMING!!!
And what better way to celebrate that than with the beginning of it all? So here's the first song (I count the prelude as part of Reach Out For The Light) off the first Avantasia-album.
The prelude is beautiful. and it transitions so well into the song, which is a bit more heavy. The singers in this one are Tobias Sammet and Michael Kiske. A really awesome combination! 
There's also a really cool guitar solo by Henjo Richter (Gamma Ray) followed by an instrumental section with a marching-drum thing.
I suggest, once again, that you listen through both albums with the story in mind, as that makes it so much better.

I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment