Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Hartmann album, Balance (released June 1st 2012)


How could I have missed Hartmann's new album? It was released June 1st and is out on Spotify, where I noticed it. The video above is the album trailer. I won't have time to listen to the entire album tonight, but I have to share this with you guys now!
You've got uptempo melodic rock songs like "All My Life" (I really like the intro).
Then there are slow ballady songs like "From A Star" and "The Best Is Yet To Come" (Another awesome intro).
Then there is "Dance On The Wire", which reminds me of Sweet Home Alabama. It has a kind of southern rock feel.
Oliver Hartmann is an amazing singer. His voice just has a texture that I really like. Especially when he goes in to head voice, like in "The Best Is Yet To Come".
Check out the website for more info and to buy the album.

I hope you like it :) How do you feel about me doing post on entire albums instead of songs from time to time? If I'm going to continue with it, it's mainly going to be new albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment