Tuesday, June 5, 2012

300 song BONUS POST...A quest to find songs named "Stargazer"

Hi everybody!
I got kind of curious about how many songs there are with the title Stargazer(s). I noticed that there are quite a lot of them, and most of them are quite good too. I'll now go on a quest through the internet to find songs with the name Stargazer, and hopefully I'll discover some good new music along the way. :)
I'm doing this as a sort of bonus in relation to doing 300 posts in the "Song of the day" category. Thanks to everyone who reads this blog :)
Anyways, here are the songs I found (that I think is worth listening to). Have fun listening!
Songs I could find on youtube:
Avantasia - Stargazers
Rainbow - Stargazer
Blood Stain Child - Stargazer
Kingdom Come - Stargazer
Mother Love Bone - Stargazer
Lost World - Stargazer
The Tea Party - Stargazer
Spitz - Stargazer
Alice Nine - Stargazer
Ray Barretto - Stargazer
Deepsky - Strargazer
Paloma Faith - Stargazer
Sponge Cola - Stargazer
Shelagh McDonald - Stargazer
Shawn Phillips - Stargazer
Hatsune Miku - Stargazer
Stella Luna - Stargazer
Peter Brown - Stargazer
Tempest - Stargazer
Time Machine - Stargazer
Patrick Hawes - Stargazer
Thievery Corporation - Stargazer
Dimension - Stargazer
Arjun ft. Raxstar - Stargazer
Rebel - Stargazer
The Zephyrs - Stargazer
Austin Brown - Stargazer
Negative Format - Stargazer
DJ Micro - Stargazer
Satori Negishi - Stargazer
Roster McCabe - Stargazer
Dennou Romeo - Stargazer
Entity ft. Amy - Stargazer
Fata Morgana - Stargazer
Viridian - Stargazer
A Fine Frenzy - Stargazer
Laila's Lounge - Stargazer
Fire In The Hamptons - Stargazer
Her Bright Skies - Stargazer/Icebreaker
Mimi Goese and Ben Neill - Stargazer
The Riotts - Stargazer
Mysteria - Stargazer
Natarie In The Dream feat. Len Kagamine - Stargazer
Shane Alexander - Stargazer
Mille - Stargazers 
January Elh - Stargazers
Cosmique - Stargazer
The Evening Primrose - Stargazer
Glyder - Stargazer
Mitch McVicker - Stargazer
Neil Diamond - Stargazer
Nightwish - Stargazers
Siouxsie And The Banshees - Stargazer
Svarti Loghin - Stargazer
Visionaries - Stargazer

Songs I found on spotify, but not youtube:
Blind Sun - Stargazer
Cosmic Tramp - Stargazer
Dao - Stargazer
Divine Matrix - Stargazer
Levantis - Stargazer
Modern Day Apes - Stargazer
Murat Ses - Stargazer
Paul Averginos - Stargazer
Thirteenth Tribe - Stargazer
World Bass Federation - Stargazer
Do a search for "stargazer" on myspace (Or click here) to find even more songs.
Most of the songs seem to be Rock/Metal, J-Rock and Techno/Trance.
I apologize if I've posted any songs twice in the form of covers, or if I've gotten the links wrong or anything like that. If I have, please let me know and I'll fix it.

I hope you like the songs and find something good and new :)

1 comment: