Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blood Stain Child - Freedom


Artist: Blood Stain Child
Song: Freedom

This is a brilliant mix of melodic death metal and techno/trance music from the Japanese band Blood Stain Child. 
The keyboard melody, played by Aki, is awesome. It both begins and ends the song. 
I like how it sounds like it's just a techno song in the beginning and then the guitars and death metal growls suddenly kick in. Both the clean vocals and the growling is great.
There's also this beautiful piano part in the middle of the song. It's joined by the drums, wich are played very well by Violator.
After that there's a guitar that sounds like the bass and mid are slowly removed from the eq creating a kind of wah effect or something.
The guitar solo is really good. It's really melodic, even when he plays really fast. I think it's Ryu playing the guitar solo. 

I hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find the piano music for the middle piece, but no luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you mean the sheet music? I don't think anyone's made it yet.
      I could try to figure it out and help you. I'm not very good at writing notes, but I'm sure I could manage to write it down somehow.
      Just let me know and I could give it a go :)

      Delete