Thursday, March 8, 2012

Korn - Freak On A Leash


Artist: Korn
Song: Freak On A Leash
Album: Follow The Leader (Get the album on Amazon)

This is one of those songs that really rock. Going from dissonant guitar melodies, like in the intro, to the heavy rhythm guitar riffs and back again. Guitarists are Head (Brian Welch) and Munky (James Shaffer).
Fieldy (Reginald Arvizu) gets some really heavy sounds from his bass. Especially when he goes over to slap bass. 
The awesome drum beats are played by David Silveria. I don't know much about drums, but I do know that this is really good drumming.
Jonathan Davis is a great singer. He was ranked as number 16 on Hit Parader's list of top 100 metal vocalists. I think the beatboxing (If it can be called that) in this song is one of the coolest things I've ever heard from a singer.

I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment