Monday, February 20, 2012

Megadeth - Tornado Of Souls


Artist: Megadeth
Song: Tornado Of Souls
Album: Rust In Peace 

The thing I like the most about this song is the energy it gives. It's almost certain to make people want to bang their heads, like I'm doing as I write this.
The guitar riffs are awesome. Dave Mustaine really knows his rhythm playing. He wrote the music for this and the lyrics were written by both him and the bassist Dave Ellefson. So that's music by Dave and lyrics by Dave & Dave.
Now that I mention Ellefson, the bass sounds great. In many songs the bass is just there in the background, but somehow it really stands out in this song, giving the song just a bit more of whatever it's got.
The solo by Marty Friedman is great too. It's got good melodies and speed that fits with the energy of the song.

I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment