Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mago de Oz - Desde Mi Cielo


Artist: Mago de Oz
Song: Desde Mi Cielo

I haven't listened to this song before now, even though it has been on my iPod quite some time now. It's such a beautiful song. It's about someone who has died and is watching over the person they love from heaven. This album is part of a rock opera trilogy, which I will probably buy when I find the money and time to do it. In the meantime I have spotify and youtube :)
It's a great song musically as well. It starts of with only piano and vocals, with some string instrument playing in the background at one time. Then there's a guitar solo that builds from the melody of the vocals. After that the rest of the band plays as well. There are several more guitar solos and they are all beautiful.

I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment