Monday, November 7, 2011

Evanescence - Lost In Paradise


Lyrics are in the very nicely made video.
I'm terribly sorry for the lack of blogging. I've had much to do lately, but that's no good excuse.

Artist: Evanescence
Song: Lost In Paradise
Album: Evanescence (Get the album on Amazon)


Amy really knows how to make beautiful melodies. In the beginning there is only Amy, then the rest of the band kicks in around the middle of the song, which has a great effect. I don't really know what else to say about this song, except that it's beautiful.

I hope you like it :)

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love it!
    But that's not a surprise, maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not really a surprise, no :p
    I'm still glad you took the time to comment :)
    Very few people do that, actually :/

    ReplyDelete