Friday, October 14, 2011

Edguy - Breathe


It's been a while since I've done a Edguy song so here we go.

Artist: Edguy
Song: Breathe
Album: Age Of The Joker

Right now this is probably my favorite song from the new album. The reason is the feeling it gives me, which i can't really explain.
I love the vocal melodies and the lyrics, even though I don't really understand them.
The music is superb. It's Edguy, how can it not be? I think my favorite part is the bridge (right after the solo). It's like the bridge gives you that second to breathe that the song talks about.

"There'll be myriads of tomorrows to make yesterdays"
I do hope you like the song :) I would appreciate if you could leave a little comment about what you think about the song, music suggestions or just anything you feel like telling me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment