Sunday, October 23, 2011

Def Leppard - Now

"

Artist: Def Leppard
Song: Now

With the "X" album, Def Leppard was leaning heavily in the direction of pop. Some people didn't like it, but I think they did a great job musically.
The video is (quite amusingly) about the adventures of a Def Leppard t-shirt. It also features the band playing the song.
The things I like most about this song are the vocals and the guitar riffs.
Def Leppard keeps impressing me with their music and I like the fact that I still haven't heard all of their songs.  because I have something to look forward to :)

"I'm tired of make believin'
I'm lost and barely breathing
I'm on the ceiling, help me down, yeah, yeah
So stop my heart from aching
I'll be the risk you're taking
And I won't rest until you're mine, oh"


I hope you like it :) I know I quoted the whole verse, but the lyrics are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment