Friday, October 21, 2011

Arch Enemy - Blood On Your Hands, Melodic Death Metal


The song starts at about 1:20 if you want to skip the intro.

Artist: Arch Enemy
Song: Blood On Your Hands
Album: Rise Of The Tyrant (Get the album on Amazon)

First I have to say something about the guitar playing, which is done by Christopher and Michael Amott (they are brothers). They play amazingly toghether and they composed the music for the song together. The guitar riffs and melodies are amazing. Here's a video of just the guitars so you can really appreciate it.
Then you have Angela Gossow, who sings/growls. I am amazed every time I hear her because I'm honestly a bit surprised that a woman can sing like that and because she does it so well.
They are backed up by the brilliant Daniel Erlandsson on drums and Sharlee D'Angelo on bass.

I hope you like it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment