Monday, September 12, 2011

Sonata Arctica - Full Moon, Power Metal


There should be a music video for this song, but there isn't. The lyrics are in the video along with a nice picture :)

Artist: Sonata Arctica
Song: Full Moon
Album: Ecliptica

This is my favorite song by Sonata Arctica. First I will say, because I'm listening to it now, that I love the guitar/keyboard solo. It's very well done by Jani and Tony. I just found out (on wikipedia) that Tony plays the keyboard as well as sing on this album, which makes him even better in my eyes.
The intro is beautiful and Tony Kakko can really sing. He has an amazing voice.
I think it's really cool to walk outside when there is a full moon and listen to this song. It puts me more in the mood of the song.

Hope you like the song :) It's not dangerous to comment, you know :p

No comments:

Post a Comment