Friday, September 30, 2011

Shinedown - Simple Man


I apologise for posting a bit late today. The reason for that can be seen (or heard) here. Basically I got carried away and spent way too much time making that and it's now 4 A.M and I'm going to sleep now goodnight :)
There is a video for this song, but I can't show it in my blog. You can watch it here.

Artist: Shinedown
Song: Simple Man
Album: Leave A Whisper

I like this song because it is calm, but it has some intense parts as well. I like the acoustic guitar melody and that is actually the only instrument playing throughout the song. The singer is a good singer, so I like the singing.

I hope you like the song :)

2 comments:

  1. The Music Balloon makes compact and stylish balloon shaped speakers which can be used as travel iPod speakers and Portable USB Speakers for your iPod.

    ReplyDelete
  2. While ballon shaped speakers are quite cool they really do not have much to do with this post. Please refrain from advertising in the comments, thank you.

    ReplyDelete