Friday, September 16, 2011

Seether (ft. Amy Lee) - Broken


Artist: Seether, Amy Lee (of Evanescence)
Song: Broken
Album: The Punisher: The Album

The acoustic guitar melody is simply beautiful. Both Shaun Morgan and Amy Lee are great singers.
The song starts out with just the guitar and a tiny bit of violin. Then the drums start in the second verse. A little after that they have electric guitars too. And then they add the violins too. So it really builds up throughout the song, which is great.
They did an all acoustic version of this first, which is on their album. You can listen to that here.
The lyrics are quite good as well and I'm going to quote a bit of them here:

"'Cause I'm broken when I'm lonesome
And I don't feel right when you're gone away"


I hope you like the song, because I certainly do :)

2 comments:

  1. Really love that song!
    Just saying... You said everything else :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think I said that to :P
    I'm happy you like it :)

    ReplyDelete