Sunday, September 4, 2011

My Weekend - Europe, John Fogerty, Enslaved and Chris Medina

Hello everyone. I am terribly sorry for not posting anything the last 2-3 days. I was at a festival in Tromsø, Norway and didn't have any computer or internet.
Here are some of the bands that played (my favorites)

John Fogerty:

John Fogerty was a really fun time. Only downside was that he was last and I was really tired. He managed to get everyone dancing, which was fun.

Europe:


Europe was definitely the highlight of the evening for me. I didn't have much of a voice afterwards. I was almost all the way in the front :)

Chris Medina:


Chris Medina really surprised me. He was much better live than I expected.

Enslaved:


Enslaved was the first band I saw. Really good for a warm up.

Hope you liked it. I will do another song tomorrow, I think. Hopefully I can manage to get home. I had a very good time and I reccomend seeing these bands live. It was amazing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment