Thursday, August 11, 2011

White Lion - When The Children Cry, Ballad


Great ballad with a highly relevant theme, perhaps today more than then. Listen to the lyrics!!!

Artist: White Lion
Song: When The Children Cry
Album: Pride

The guitar intro feels to me like it's sad, yet hopeful. I also like how Mike Tramp sings, although I don't know how to describe it. The lyrics are, by far, the most important element of the song. The music really just backs up the feelings brought up by the lyrics. I won't talk about the meaning of the lyrics because everyone interprets lyrics differently, but I will, once again, tell you to listen, and possibly read, the lyrics.

Quote:  "All that we destroyed you must build again."

That was todays song. Did it make you think? If it did, good! That's the way it should be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment