Saturday, August 13, 2011

Instrument of the week - Guitar.

This is something new I'm doing. Every week I will feature a different music instrument and I will show you some of the things that can be done with that instrument. Enough explaining, here we go.
I start, of course, with my favorite: the guitar.

Classical guitar:
Andres Segovia (One of the best known classcal guitarists of the 20th century)

and Paco de Lucia (Flamenco Guitarist)


Acoustic guitar:

Tommy Emmanuel (Grammy nominated guitarist)

Andy McKee (Here doing a cover of Africa by Toto (click here for the original). I just had to include him)

Electric guitar:

Fernando Miyata. Not that well known, but definitely among the best.

25 great riffs on electric guitar. (except the first one :p)


There you have it. The guitar. Does it make you want to learn? In that case I made an article earlier about that too  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment