Thursday, August 4, 2011

Edguy - Land of the Miracle, Power Ballad


Now I will post something from my favorite band :) This is one of their ballads. (They have several great ones)
This is the first of three posts with this band today.

Artist: Edguy
Song: Land Of The Miracle
Album: Theater Of Salvation

This is a love song, and a beautiful one as well. I like the live version better, so that's why I post it. It's from their live dvd shot in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I love how good the audience is and how Tobias Sammet interacts with them. As for the song i like how it starts of with a soft piano intro and then the rest of the band comes in and gives it much more power. I also like the end where Tobias sings something different over the backing vocals. (Don't really know how to explain it, but check it out at 4:55 in the video)

Finally I will end with something new I am going to do from now, which is a quote from the song. I won't do this on every song, but on the ones that have something good to quote I will. I got this idea from another music blog: http://unseenandunheard.wordpress.com/   Check it out :)
Anyways, here is the quote:

"And if the stars would fall one day, I'd climb up to the sky. To put them back for you and save your smile."

Please comment :) What's your favorite band?

No comments:

Post a Comment