Thursday, August 4, 2011

Edguy - Judas At The Opera, Heavy Metal


This is the final Edguy song of today. Enjoy :)

Artist: Edguy
Song: Judas At The Opera
Album: Superheroes

This is definitely in my top 5 of Edguy songs. I think it's about people who judge the music you listen to or write. And you just don't care. The singers are Tobias Sammet and Michael Kiske, which I think is a great duo. They also got a choir to do some of the vocals, for example in the chorus. There is also very much going on instrumentally. There is a break from the rock and metal sound in the middle of the song with some string music. (I think it's played on a keyboard) I won't say anything else about the song. Just listen to it and discover for yourself.

Quote:
"Flamboyantly he's playing his song, and they can't get it"

Please comment:)

No comments:

Post a Comment