Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Avantasia - The Scarecrow, Power Metal


I think this might be the best song I know of. (At least to me)

Artist: Avantasia
Song: The Scarecrow
Album: The Scarecrow (Get the album on Amazon)

I love the melody in the beginning and the timing of the drums. Tobias sings really well, but not quite as good as Jorn. But of course Tobias has higher notes, which I like to hear. The melody break with the keyboardis very nice. Then comes the guitar solo of about 2-3 minutes, which I absolutely love. I think Sascha's first solo is one of the best solos I've ever heard. Tobias hits an amazing high note (in head voice I think) right before the chorus. Jorns performance between 09:00 and 09: 45 is really good.

Hope you like this :) I realize it's a bit long (not to me, but maybe to you), but I hope you listen to it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment