Friday, July 29, 2011

Bruce Springsteen - Radio Nowhere, Rock


Artist: Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
Song: Radio Nowhere
Album: Magic

This song rocks right from beginning to end. One thing that made me really like this song is the catchy riff that plays right from the beginning and through almost the whole song. Further into the song comes the saxophone/guitar solo, which is a great mix of instruments. The occasional drumroll from Max Weinberg is also good. I'm not going to comment on the singing too much, but it is great as well.

That was todays song. Please comment :)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting blog, you write well, and you choose interesting songs. Have you ever listened to Evanescence? They have some quite nice songs with a good meaning in it, if you ask me, and since it seems you are interested in guitar solos, you might want to listen to the songs "Haunted" and "Even In Death". The vocalist, Amy Lee, has a great, powerful voice. I hope you take my advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thanks for commenting. I have only really listened to "Bring me to Life" before, but I will of course take your advice and listen to more of this great music. I like "Haunted" best out of the two you mentioned. "My Immortal" is great as well. It really proves how well Amy Lee can sing.
    Have you heard of Avantasia? (My favorite "band") Their song "Symphony of Life" kind of reminds me of Evanescence.
    I will keep an eye on your blog in the future, it seems quite good :)

    ReplyDelete